What do we look for?
- Office administration in the company’s HQ and handling of suppliers;
- Ability to consolidate data, and offer conclusions and recommendations based on them;
- Planning and keeping deadlines related to the HQ’s operations;
- Handling document flow in the company’s IT systems;
- Supervision of the process of sourcing materials and office supplies
What do we want you to do?
- Actively support the automation of simple and repetitive tasks;
- Expand digital transformation in the area of office administration;
- Preparation of periodic reports for auditing and other purposes.
- Implement changes in the area of office administration with a focus on delivering business value;
- Create and implement internal procedures and good practices;
- Support the development of organisational culture in compliance with corporate values;
You may be the person we are looking for if:
- You do not like doing the same repetitive tasks over and over again;
- You are open-minded, and you initiate changes that strive to improve your work;
- You share corporate Teal values, and you feel ready to work in a self-organising team;
- You are meticulous and diligent in the performance of your duties;
- You are able to select relevant information based on multiple data sources;
- You think strategically and can transfer business goals into specific actions;
- You want to advance along the path of professional development toward finances (controlling, forecasting).
Additional skills (an advantage): very good command of the Office suite (mainly MS Excel);
Additional skills (an advantage): previous experience with financial systems, especially ERP;
Additional skills (an advantage): major in areas related to management and/or economy.
How should you apply?
If you are interested in working with us, please send:
- Your curriculum vitae;
- In the message or as an appendix: replies to the following questions:
- Describe a process you have implemented or improved in your professional career to date.
- An organisation uses an old and fairly obsolete system of HR document flow which causes delays in the payment of remuneration to employees. What measures should be first taken to remedy the situation?
- A person from a cooperating department reports that they have forgotten to send an e-mail with an invoice which is due to be paid on that day. Describe what you would do in this situation, and suggest actions to prevent such events arising in the future.
What you can expect:
- Remuneration based on a B2B contract: PLN 4,000 (net) + VAT – PLN 6,000 (net) + VAT;
- Extensive professional growth opportunities in the area of office administration, and possibility of contributing to the development of a modern company using IT solutions;
- Professional advancement (financial/controlling competences);
- Ability to implement your ideas and direct influence on the company’s operations;
- Working in a company with a flat organisational structure and corporate culture based on Teal values;
- Meaningful contribution to determining the company’s direction of development, opportunity to propose your own solutions, test them and put into practice;
- Chance to work with well-known e-commerce brands (see our clients: https://www.centuria.pl/);
- Possibility of (occasionally) working from home when needed;
- LAN parties, shared meals, and staff integration activities;
- Necessary working tools (laptop computer, phone, access to mobile Internet);
- Positive working climate based on mutual trust;
- Opportunity to attend conferences and develop professionally;
- Unlimited access to the kitchen (tea, coffee, and
– on selected days of the week – also fresh fruit);
- “Culture and Sports” programme (cinema and theatre tickets, pool and table football, books and games for employees, MultiSport membership card, LuxMed – private medical care package);
What you get: