Junior IT Support Specialist
To our team we are looking for people for the position of Junior First Line Support IT Specialist.
The job combines the tasks of the service desk operator (receiving calls, telephone and e-mail contact with clients) and basic tasks of the system administrator (initial diagnostics of customer problems, restarting services, making changes to the service configuration).
We never know when the client will need our help, that’s why the IT support department works in the 24/7/365 system, however, flexible working time (8 hour shifts, night remotely) allows you to match the schedule to other duties. Work schedule is determined jointly by the team based on the given availability by each employee.
- Availability: minimum 4 working days a week, weekends any (preferred extramural students)
- Basic ability to administer Linux and Windows systems
- Basic knowledge of computer networks administration
- Willingness to continuous development and learning
- Ability to organize individual and team work
- Fluent knowledge of English in speech and writing allowing free contact with foreign clients
- Ability to work with documentation
Would be appreciated:
- Experience in the IT industry
- Experience in working with the client
- Technical education
You will learn a lot from the team, but we also expect that apart from the knowledge that we will share with you, you will also develop yourself. That’s why the motivation to grow in Systems Administration is so important to us. Working in the FLS department means not only receiving applications, but also access to educational platforms, working with equipment (preparing servers for clients) and the possibility of promotion as your technical knowledge progresses.
What we offer:
- Interesting projects, dynamic working environment, wide scope of personal development;
- Opportunity to gain extensive practical knowledge and acquire experience in using a range of technologies including Magento, Debian, KVM, Nginix, Ansible, Docker, and public cloud solutions;
- Significant impact on determining the company’s direction of development, opportunity to propose your own solutions, test them and put into practice;
- Possibility of (occasionally) working from home when needed;
- LAN parties, shared meals, and staff integration activities;
- Working for a company with a flat organizational structure;
- Necessary working tools (laptop computer, phone, access to mobile Internet);
- Positive working climate based on mutual trust;
- Opportunity to attend conferences and develop professionally;
- Unlimited access to the kitchen (tea, coffee, and on selected days of the week also fresh fruit);
- “Culture and Sports” programme (cinema and theatre tickets, pool and table football, books and games for employees, MultiSport membership card, LuxMed – private medical care package);
If you’re a responsible, meticulous person who wants to develop and gain experience in the IT industry, join our team and become a Junior IT Support Specialist.
Submit your application
What you get: