First Line Support Team Leader
What is your planned scope of responsibilities?
- Co-development and implementation of the company’s strategy in the area of FLS;
- Proactive deployment of changes based on customer feedback to meet the changing needs and expectations of the market;
- Close cooperation with the IT Team and Project Management to provide the best level of service and improve customer satisfaction;
- Setting directions for the development of the FLS Team in the field of both hard (technical expertise) and soft competencies (cooperation with customers) – coordination and organization of internal and external trainings.
- Coordination of activities of the First Line Support (FLS) Team:
– development of schedule of activities and organization of the Team’s work;
– staff recruitment process and induction training for new employees;
– coordination of the process of procedure and document preparation;
– supervision of the Department’s budget;
– technical support in handling critical customer issues.
- Development, modification and ongoing supervision of tools used by the FLS Team including the client reporting system, and the internal and external knowledge base;
- Ongoing improvement of existing company processes in the area of FLS.
What you can expect:
- Interesting projects, dynamic working environment, wide scope of personal development;
- Opportunity to gain extensive practical knowledge and acquire experience in using a range of technologies including Magento, Debian, KVM, Nginix, Ansible, Docker, and public cloud solutions;
- Significant impact on determining the company’s direction of development, opportunity to propose your own solutions, test them and put into practice;
- Opportunity to work with well-known e-commerce brands; Centuria is part of the STRIX Group (for a list of our customers, go to https://www.centuria.pl/, https://www.strix.net/our-work/);
- Possibility of (occasionally) working from home when needed;
- LAN parties, shared meals, and staff integration activities;
- Working for a company with a flat organizational structure;
- Necessary working tools (laptop computer, phone, access to mobile Internet);
- Positive working climate based on mutual trust;
- Opportunity to attend conferences and develop professionally;
- Unlimited access to the kitchen (tea, coffee, and – on selected days of the week – also fresh fruit);
- “Culture and Sports” programme (cinema and theatre tickets, books and games for employees, MultiSport membership card, LuxMed – private medical care);
- Daily dose of lame jokes and memes.
You may be the person we are looking for if you:
- are proactive and independent, you enjoy changes and you are not afraid to implement new solutions;
- have at least 3 years of experience in team management (in the IT industry or in a different field if you are ready to gain knowledge of the IT sector fast);
- have a degree in IT or prior experience in working with IT technologies;
- are fluent in English, both spoken and written, and you are able to communicate effectively with foreign customers;
- understand business processes, and you want to develop your career in the area of IT technologies;
- are ready to embrace the challenges of managing a young team;
Additional advantage: familiarity with issues related to the IT market, e-commerce, automation, Linux system administration or IT security.
Salary bracket: B2B PLN 7,000 (net) + VAT – PLN 11,000 (net) + VAT.
Would you like to join our team?
Submit your application
What you get: